SEO Best Tips For Website or blog
Nowadays, everyone is curious to know about digital marketing and it is a key part of SEO.
If you are thinking of blogging then it is important to know some basic rules of SEO and, As well as, you need to understand its functions. So here are some Seo best tips for website
Before I starting, it is very important to know what is SEO? And How its work?
“SEO stands for search engine optimization. It works for organic traffic to your site and enhances your website ranking in search engines.”
“Here are some basic functions of a search engine ( SEO ) And how to Optimize – SEO Best Tips For Website.”
1. You need to index your website by search engines
Indexing is a process and technique that help your website reach a user. Your domain name and site URL have to be saved in google database So that google can know what kind of content is on your website.
If the topic is on your website then Google will access the user.
Another example from daily life, Whenever read index page of a book you search your preferable chapter very easy, the same way Google or another search engines list your page in index and search it in one click.
You should also read this:–Digital Marketing for Beginners for Quick Understandings
Index your website in google search console, it helps you to increase the ranking of your website.
2. On-Page Vs Off-Page
- ON-PAGE SEO – It includes providing good content keywords selection, putting keywords selection putting keywords on correct places, giving appropriate title to every page it.
- What is ON-PAGE SEO? – In search engine optimization (SEO), like google, yahoo, bing, etc, On-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your website or web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page
2. Example of On-page search engine optimization (SEO)
- Meta tags
- URL structure
- Image optimization
- Website size and Speed
How to make your website fully cache-able for google or other search engines? Add meta tags on your website and let the website index.
- What are meta tags? And how it’s important for SEO
We are going to tell you about meta tags, that’s what meta tags are and how to use it in SEO.
What do you see in the search result before clicking on an article?
If you are reading this article through any web browser then you do not have to tell any reason why you are reading it because I have used meta tags in my article or post.
The meta tag is the base of SEO on which your web page stand or rank. It is manually set during creating a page.
It is very necessary for SEO and does not take more time to make it and it’s very simple to create.
For example, by looking at the cover of a book and its design, think of whether it should be read or not.
The title and description of a blog post in the same way effects the visitor to read or not. The meta tag makes search engine blog marketing very easy.
The heading is a very important part of any blog for SEO, You have to do it very carefully.
The heading is mainly comprised of six-part that is H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6. The first heading H1 in which you write the main title of your post. After that, you write any headings that will come in H2.
In H2 heading you display the main part of your article, and all the main heading of your article must be in H2.
The number of points in H2 heading should be in H3 or H4 it is your subheadings. Mainly used up to H4 heading.
If you put good heading in your article, then the search engine will have easy to scan, what is written in your article according to the search engine, your content is easily accessible to the users.
So overall, the heading plays an important role in On-page SEO, As well as, it helps to increase the ranking of your website or article.
So don’t forget to put heading in the best way in your post.
3. URL structure
First of all, we should be know the URL stands for a uniform resource locator.
Your website URL structure should be fine or short, along with it should also be SEO friendly so that it can be easily ranked. Together, each URL should have a targeted keyword, that means you should match your URL
How much length URL should be?
You can set up a URL for 2049 characters it is too long, but it is recommended that you keep the maximum number of short URLs.
In WordPress, permalink doesn’t add date, category, and folder name too. If you work in WordPress, then you must put the post title and the unique keyword in the URL of the post.
4. Image optimization ( Seo best tips for website)
Image optimization is extremely important for blog On-Page SEO. Many people search for images and if your blog image ranks, you can get more traffic.
With the help of the image optimization technique, you can make your blog image SEO friendly, which will improve your blog’s user experience, performance and SEO friendly.
The search engine can not understand any image of blog’s we can optimize this by making it SEO friendly so that the search engine can be easy to understand and include in the google search results.
Benefits of Image Optimization :
- In image search, your blog’s image easily ranks through which you can get more traffic.
- Reduce the loading time of your blog (website speed).
- Reduce the bounce rate of the blog, as a result, your increment in rank.
- For more click on social media and marketing, it plays an important role in the image.
How to optimize your image for the blog’s post:
- Choose the right image according to your post.
- Don’t use copyright image, use free image website like PIXABAY
- Rename the images ( put the keyword ).
- resize image resolution (height and width).
- If you are a WordPress user then you must activate SMUSH plugin for image optimization and size reduction it is free.
- Use alt text in your image.
3. OFF-PAGE SEO
- What is off-page SEO – Off-page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a website in the search engine results page (SERPs).
- Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that. In general, off-page SEO has to do with promotion methods, for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results.
- It includes link building, increasing link popularity by submitting open directories, search engine, link exchange
Example of off-page search engine optimization (SEO):-
- Email outreach
- social media
1. Email outreach
It means that to connect people through email. It is used to get a link to your website, promote your website and make a huge number of audiences through it.
How to use email outreach or email marketing
- Widget the email subscription box on your blog or on the website.( or use different methods to build your email list such as social media).
- From the first day tell your readers or start sending email updates to subscribers, but keep in mind that the email is not annoying.
- Use the mail chimp plugin for email outreach it is free.
2. Social media efforts
Social media is a platform where millions of peoples connect with each other. Through social media, you can increase traffic to your blog and you can find a huge audience.
here is some social media website you can share your post and gain more traffic.
- Facebook:– Facebook is one of the best social media in which you can share the post and engage the audience of your blog. You can create a page in your Facebook account and share your blog post so that you are more likely to get lots of views and you can also use social share widget within your posts so that your viewer can share your post with social media.
- Twitter:- You can share your post on Twitter so that your traffic will increase
- And many more…
There are several parts of submission like
- Search engine submission: You have to submit your website to the search engine ( Google, Yahoo, Bing ) so that your website will appear in the search engine
- Article Submission: You can post your article on the popular Article Directory site (Ezine, Go Article, Now public and Quera ), Which will provide more traffic to your website and also make a link building by the people.
So this is all about SEO best tips for the website, Hope you like it.
Do not forget to share it