Are you looking for SiteGround Hosting?
You come to the right place.
SiteGround is the most rated web hosting by the users. And it is also recommended by WordPress.org.
The specialty of any web hosting company is, how much better security it provides to its customers as well as how well they give their customer support.
And in this, the SiteGround has never disappointed its customers. They always ready to give his customer a Good Security service.
In this article, I will provide all the facts about SiteGround of which you can find, SiteGround is the right host for you or not.
SiteGround Reviews: Is It Trust Worthy Or Not?
I say Yes,
Because it is one of the most officially recommended web hosting by WordPress.org. As well as it is trusted by the owners of more than 2,000,000 domains.
They provide a super feature called Google Cloud in all plans. With this feature, you can boost your site speed like a skyrocket.
Other hosting companies provide this feature in a higher plan.
They introduced all the latest technology of hosting So that you can reach your site to a top-level.
They provide AI software that prevents brute-force attacks and they preventing over 5 million brute-force every day.
There are many other features that I will tell you below. And I will also talk about its backdoors.
So guys, be patient and keep reading for depth reviews.
SiteGround Reviews: General Info & Hosting Overview
|Plan Name||Domains||Disk||Min Price|
SiteGround Reviews: Pros And Cons
Every Company has its advantages and disadvantages. The same way, SiteGround has its Pros and cons.
So let’s explore their advantages and disadvantages, who will succeed and who will disappoint
Pros: Good Stuffs
1. Best Performance-99.99% Uptime in last 12 months
We have calculated their performance in the last 12 months. They provide the best performance along with 99.99% uptime.
For this reason, SiteGround is one of the most rated web hostings. Good uptime like this keeps website visitors happy.
And visitors always trust your site, they never hesitate to buy the product on your sites.
Here, the last 12 months performance tested by the hostingfacts.com
2. Stable Speed Averaging at 615 ms
Page speed is another most critical factor when choosing the host
For amateur bloggers, we research on google show that 53% of people will leave if the pages don’t load within three seconds.
Moreover, you can’t do much to fix slow host, you might be able to compress your images to relieve their weight.
You might be able to load through them CDN to take some pressure off your sever. But despite once a slow host, it always a slow host.
Unfortunately, We don’t face this critical factor with SiteGround. They provide great page speed with 673 ms, I think this good for you.
3. Officially Recommended by WordPress.org
As you know SiteGround is one of the most popular hostings. And also recommended by the most popular, community-driven site builder WordPress.org.
According to whoishostingthis.com on globally around 455,000,000 websites are using WordPress right now,
This means that around 20% of all self-hosted websites use WordPress, which is still huge.
4. Great for WordPress Hosting
Are you thinking to start with WordPress? then you must go with SiteGround WordPress hosting.
Because it is very powerful and simple to use. Here you get top-rated and most expert WordPress hosting support.
With this hosting, you can take advantage of their WordPress installation and you can easily create dynamic sites in a minute.
They provide great security and update services. They manage the security of your site at the server and application level.
They automatically update your instances and their plugins to the latest version.
5. CDN Network with 194 Locations World Wide
You can easily free-of-charge of your site content cached on their on Cloudflare’s CDN network (content delivery network) which spread 90 countries and 194 cities worldwide.
This large network ensures better loading speed by using the nearest location to each of your site visitors.
Besides, it improves site security and reliability by monitoring millions of websites and taking mass action, protecting all CDN users whenever an issue is detected.
Server Location of SiteGround
SiteGround data centers are located on 3 continents. Datacenter plays a vital role to load your site faster.
They provide to choose 4 different types of SiteGround data center locations.
These data center is the main server while buying hosting you have to choose one of the nearest data server locations.
This will help you to target your country-specific audiences better way.
6. Top-Rated Customer Satisfaction
This sound is great in theory, But is it really provide good customer support or not?
They say, “Our support team is famous for being fast, friendly, and helpful. Every year, our customers confirm this fact with close to 100% satisfaction rates.”
In this condition, I did research, what real customers say about SitGround services and finally, I got some real user SiteGround reviews.
Here another real customer of SiteGround reviews on tweeter.
So, guys, I think the SiteGround support team is really helpful and highly expert in this field.
Lets, we talk about some specialty of their support. They offer multiple ways for fast problem resolution and live assistance.
They provide 27/7 live help, you can contact anytime via Live Chat, Phone support, and HelpDesk Tickets.
They always eager to help you and they try to resolve your issues without any irritation. Their support team is a friendly and helpful attitude.
8. Provide Site Building Tools (All Plans)
If you don’t know, how to start building your sites?
Don’t worry, SiteGround have made it simple for you to use some of the most popular site-building tools on all plans.
They provide a free Weebly site builder and free WordPress installation.
Weebly is considered one of the easiest site builders out there and is recommended for first-time users because of its easy drag and drop editor.
It has a lot of design layouts and functionalities such as contact forms, shops, etc that fulfill the needs of any website.
9. Now You Can Manage your Storage With Google Cloud Platform
SiteGround is powered by Google Cloud. They operate on Google Cloud to create a powerful and technically superior hosting service.
What is Google Cloud Platform? (Overview)
“Google Cloud Platform is a suite of public cloud computing services offered by Google. The platform includes a range of hosted services for compute, storage, and application development that run on Google hardware. Google Cloud Platform services can be accessed by software developers, cloud administrators, and other enterprise IT professionals over the public internet or through a dedicated network connection.”
What benefits will provide SiteGround with google cloud?
Distributed SSD persistent storage – They are using Google SSD persistent storage, which has multiple redundancies.
Cons: Bad Stuffs
1. Limited Disk Space
Here, SiteGround disappointed me a little bit. If we compare other hosting companies, they provide unlimited storage.
2. No free Domain
Most of the hosting companies give freebies to attract their customers.
That often includes low rates in initial price and additional services like free site migration and email.
Almost all companies provide a free domain name for one year.
Unfortunately, SiteGround doesn’t do that. If you don’t have a domain name then they will charge you for that. Starting at $15.95/year.
What Experts Say About SiteGround
Here are some expert, who they tell about SiteGround.
SiteGround Plans & Pricing
SiteGround has provide three shared hosting plans. Here are the price and plans.
- StartUp – With this plan cost $3.95/mo, you can host one website and it is good for newbie bloggers who are just starting. The addition you will get 10GB web space and they can handle 10,000 monthly unique visits, with unlimited bandwidth, daily backup, 24/7 customers support, free Cloudflare CDN, free SSL, and more…
- GrowBig – With this plan cost $5.95/mo, you can host unlimited websites and it is good for all bloggers. In addition to the StartUp plan has, you also get a free SSL Wildcard for 1 year, 30 backup copies, and free restore, all 3-levels of the SuperCacher, which aids loading time tremendously, and staging environments for both WordPress and Joomla.
- GoGeek – With this plan cost $11.95, you can host multiple websites, and also you will get 30GB of space for 100,000 monthly unique visits. It has all features of the other two plans addition priority support, PCI compliance, and one-click Git repo creation.
Here, we have already talked about their Web Hosting (Shared Hosting). Besides, they provide three different types of hosting; WordPress Hosting, WooCommerce Hosting, and Cloud Hosting.
Let’s explore in brief.
- Managed WordPress Hosting – Here you can full control of your WordPress site because they create a totally WordPress environment. You can manage your WordPress sites easily and with more freedom. With this, you will get more inbuilt features and plugins.
- WooCommerce Hosting – If you want to create an eCommerce website then you should go with this. Here you will get all the necessary features that need to create an e-commerce website.
- Cloud Hosting – As you know, Cloud Hosting is especially for high performing sites.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee (For All Shared Hosting Plans)
SiteGround comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee for all shared hosting plans.
That means if you are not satisfied with their services, you can request for the 30-day money-back guarantee within 30 days.
In comparison, their VPS, Dedicated, and Cloud Hosting plans come with only 15 days money-back guarantee.
Lastly, like other hosting companies, domain name fees, and any other “Extra” usually not refund.
And this refund policy only applies to new customers so you can’t get a refund on renewal plans.
SiteGround Says Security-First Mindset
SiteGround always curies to grow its popularity, for this reason, they are one of the most renowned hosting companies.
Their first approach is their security, they always take strong of its security with the new technology.
They maintain a highly specialized security team to address web security threats, a DevOps team to create advanced custom security solutions, and a 24/7 system administration team to watch over its platform.
They work with Advanced Security Technology
SiteGround use the advanced level of technology for making a strong security system.
- Real-time server health checks – With this monitoring system checks the server status every 0.5 sec and not only detects ongoing issues and fixes many of them automatically but is also able to prevent potential problems.
- Smart WAF to protect you from exploits – Their security team is watching out for emerging threats and software vulnerabilities and writes smart new firewall rules to protect its servers and sites from hacking and breaches.
- AI anti-bot against malicious traffic – Their smart AI system blocks between 500,000 and 2 million brute-force attempts per day and stops malicious traffic before it reaches customers’ sites
In this entire article, I told all the bad and good stuff about SiteGround.
After reading my detailed review, you might be wondering, if SiteGround is the right choice for you?
If you want a reliable and secure hosting provider then the SiteGround is the right choice for you.
They provide great customer service and super fast speed. If you are a newbie’s blogger or just starting.
You should go with SiteGround. Because they have to hosting plans for every budget and each plan comes with great features.